British Virgin Islands
- Price: $1,631
- AGE RANGE: 12 to 99 year olds
- ACCOMMODATION: Berth / Cabin
- MAX GROUP SIZE: 8
- TRANSPORTATION: Ship
- TRAVEL STYLE: Sailing, Sailboat, Discovery, Christmas & New Year
- Visit the world famous Willy-T floating bar
- Snorkel over the wreck of the Rhone
- Explore the natural tunnels of the BATHS
- Enjoy the sunset from Saba Rock
Start and end in Tortola! With the sailing tour Sailing the British Virgin Islands – Tortola to Tortola, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Tortola, Virgin Island, British and 3 other destinations in Virgin Island, British. Sailing the British Virgin Islands – Tortola to Tortola is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
The British Virgin Islands are among the world’s most popular sailing destinations and you only have to look around to understand why.
Day 1: Scrub Island/British Virgin Islands
Meet the guide, and head to a local shop to purchase food, water and snack items for the boat. Hop on deck to enjoy lunch aboard. Anchor in the evening, following dinner. Breakfasts and lunches are prepared by yourself, and most dinners are taken ashore at local restaurants.
- Included Activities: Arrival Day Sailing, Welcome Meeting
Days 2-6: British Virgin Islands
Continue on course through the picturesque islands – a sailor's dream. Spend time exploring uninhabited islands, white sand beaches, snorkelling, or catching some rays. Spend evenings enjoying breathtaking sunsets, fresh fish, and an island beach party.
- Included Activities: Norman Island Visit, Virgin Gorda Visit, Guana Island Visit, Jost Van Dyke Visit, Cooper Island Visit, Anegada Island Visit
Day 7: British Virgin Islands/Scrub Island
Following breakfast, return back to Scrub Island to disembark the boat before midday.
- Included Activities: Departure Day
Four double bed cabins, with ensuite bathrooms. (6 nts).
- Additional Services
Sailing the British Virgin Islands. Snorkelling equipment. Bath and beach towels.
Other activities and services not included
- Additional Services
No optional activities
No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1631 for Sailing the British Virgin Islands – Tortola to Tortola.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- HEPATITIS A
Recommended for Virgin Island, British. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- HEPATITIS B
Recommended for Virgin Island, British. Ideally 2 months before travel.
Covering a total distance of approx 90 km.
- Tortola (Virgin Island, British): 13 km
- Norman Island (Virgin Island, British): 29 km
- Virgin Gorda (Virgin Island, British): 36 km
- Jost van Dyke (Virgin Island, British): 12 km
- Tortola (Virgin Island, British)