- Price: $1,329
- AGE RANGE: 18 to 39 year olds
- ACCOMMODATION: Hostel, Hotel, Camping
- MAX GROUP SIZE: 22
- TRANSPORTATION: Private Vehicle
- TRAVEL STYLE: Discovery, Adventure
- Visit a land of extremes in Death Valley National Park
- Full-contact thrills exploring the Grand Canyon
- Camping under the stars in Yosemite National Park
- Hiking in Joshua Tree National Park amongst the boulders and famous Joshua trees
Start in San Francisco and end in Los Angeles! With the discovery tour San Francisco to Los Angeles, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from San Francisco to Los Angeles and through San Francisco, USA and 8 other destinations in USA. San Francisco to Los Angeles includes accommodation in a hotel and hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Las Vegas, San Francisco, LA, and the quest for the perfect burger – all that’s missing from this quintessentially American experience is a ballgame and Mom’s apple pie. Promising unfiltered fun from dawn to dusk in some of the West’s best locales, this trip mixes downtown excitement with all-natural, full-contact thrills exploring the Grand Canyon and camping under the stars in Yosemite National Park. All this in just one reasonably priced week? This is America, the land of opportunity! Believe in the impossible.
Day 1: San Francisco
There's a lot to see and do in San Francisco, and we recommend spending extra time here if you'd like to explore the city. Haight-Ashbury, Alcatraz, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, and the city's famous cable cars all await.
- Additional Notes: We highly recommend booking pre-tour accommodation to enjoy more of the city.
- Included Activities: Arrival Day and Welcome Meeting
Day 2: San Francisco/Yosemite National Park (1D)
Travel through California's Sierra Nevada Mountains on the way to Yosemite National Park.
- Included Activities: California Produce Tasting Yosemite National Park Visit
- Transport: Private Van with Wi-fi (7.00 hour(s), 225km)
Day 3: Yosemite National Park/Sierra Nevadas (1B, 1L, 1D)
Set off on a hike through beautiful scenery, such as waterfalls and giant sequoias. Drive through Tioga Pass (seasonal) and take in scenic views of Yosemite's Valley. Marvel at spectacular views of Yosemite National Park's magnificent peaks and granite domes and enjoy one of most scenic areas in California.
- Additional Notes:
We intend on using Tioga Pass, a scenic route through the Sierra Nevada mountain range that connects Yosemite NP with Bishop. In the spring and autumn seasons, there's a chance that the pass will be closed due to poor weather conditions or even snow. In such a case, we use an alternate route south, and will spend the night in Lake Isabella instead of Bishop. The status of the road is monitored daily, and our travel plan for the area will be confirmed during the trip.
- Included Activities: Yosemite National Park Hike Tioga Pass Drive
- Transport: Private Van with Wi-fi (9.00 hour(s), 305km)
Day 4: Sierra Nevadas/Las Vegas (1B, 1L)
In and around Las Vegas
Visit a land of extremes in Death Valley National Park. Explore the Las Vegas Strip in the evening. Take an optional VIP party limo ride.
- Additional Notes: For the night in Las Vegas, we stay close to the action in a hotel in the city centre.
- Included Activities: Death Valley National Park Visit, Vegas Strip Visit
- Transport: Includes multiple stops. Private Van with Wi-fi (9.00 hour(s), 590km)
Day 5: Las Vegas/Grand Canyon (1D)
In and around Grand Canyon
Considered to be among nature's most spectacular offerings, the Grand Canyon provides spectacular opportunities for exploration. Return to the campsite, huddle around the campfire and recapture the experiences from this memorable day!
- Included Activities: Grand Canyon South Rim Visit, Grand Canyon Sunset Seligman (Route 66) Visit
- Transport: Includes stops along Route 66. Private Van with Wi-fi (7.00 hour(s), 450km)
Day 6: Grand Canyon/Lake Havasu (1B, 1L, 1D)
Hike around the grandest of canyons or pre-book a bird's-eye view of the Grand Canyon with an optional helicopter flight. Continue to Lake Havasu and cool off in the crystal-clear waters of the Colorado River.
- Included Activities: Grand Canyon Hiking, London Bridge Visit
- Transport: Private Van with Wi-fi (7.00 hour(s), 400km)
- Optional Extras to chose from: Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
Day 7: Lake Havasu/Los Angeles (1B, 1L)
In and around Los Angeles
Enjoy free time this afternoon in Santa Monica, and check out the famous pier or hit the beach.
- Additional Notes:
Please note this trip ends on arrival to Los Angeles. There's a lot to see and do in LA, and we recommend spending extra time here if you'd like to explore Hollywood, Rodeo Drive and other hot spots around the city.
- Included Activities: Joshua Tree NP Hike Departure Day (Activities)
- Transport: Includes stop and hike at Joshua Tree NP. Private Van with Wi-fi (8.00 hour(s), 525km)
Hotels/hostels (2 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (4 nts).
4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
This tour offers Jain, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Kosher food options on request. Simply let our Customer Support team know the
food option that you prefer.
Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking
- Additional Services
Yosemite NP Visit. Death Valley NP Visit. Grand Canyon NP Visit. Joshua Tree NP Visit. Orientation to Las Vegas. Death Valley visit. Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon. Route 66 Visit. London Bridge visit (Lake Havasu). Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions. Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents while camping. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
Other activities and services are not included
- Additional Services
- VIP Party Bus Experience (45USD per person)
Grand Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon IMAX Movie (14USD per person)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1329 for San Francisco to Los Angeles.
Covering a total distance of approx 1,629 km.
- San Francisco (USA): 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA): 105 km
- Bishop (USA): 151 km
- Death Valley NP (USA): 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA): 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA): 274 km
- Lake Havasu City (USA): 149 km
- Joshua Tree NP (USA): 231 km
- Los Angeles (USA)