- Price: $2,149
- AGE RANGE: 12 to 99 year olds
- ACCOMMODATION: Hotel, Motel
- MAX GROUP SIZE: 13
- TRANSPORTATION: Private Vehicle
- TRAVEL STYLE: Adventure
- Hike, raft, or cruise through incredible glacial landscapes
- Learn the history of Talkeetna and try a local beer
- Step back into the ice age on the Kenai Peninsula
- Keep an eye out for bears in Denali National Park
- Be entertained during a Dog Sled Demonstration
Start and end in Anchorage! With the adventure tour Alaska Kenai & Denali Adventure, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 3 other destinations in USA. Alaska Kenai & Denali Adventure is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
For travellers looking to explore a more remote corner of North America at a faster (and more active) pace, this eight-day journey through Alaska's vast vistas is just the ticket. Catch the state's greatest highlights including the imposing Harding Icefield, the enchanting Kenai Fjords, the jaw-dropping Denali National Park, and the charming town of Talkeetna. Go north and treat yourself to a week of scenery and smiles.
Day 1: Anchorage
Arrive at any time.
- Included Activities: Arrival Day and Welcome Meeting
Day 2: Anchorage/Seward (1L)
In and around Seward
Leave Anchorage in the morning and arrive at the tip of the Kenai Peninsula where the ice age still lingers. Spend the day exploring this site to discover the fjords, their history, science and remote splendor.
- Included Activities: Hike to Exit Glacier and Harding Icefield
- Transport: Private Vehicle (2.50-3.00 hours, 200km)
Day 3: Seward (1B)
Enjoy a free day for activities around Seward. Opt to take a scenic boat cruise through the Kenai fjords to get up close and personal with glaciers and marine life, hike through breathtaking scenery, or visit the Alaska SeaLife Center.
Day 4: Seward/Talkeetna (1B)
In and around Talkeetna
Travel north to quaint Talkeetna. Opt to take a scenic flight over the area, float by raft or go further afield by jet boat on the Talkeetna River to learn about local flora, fauna and early settlers to the area, or stay in town to shop or sample beer from the local microbrewery.
- Additional Notes: Denali flightseeing is only available some days when weather conditions are appropriate for flying and good views.
- Transport: Private Vehicle (5.00-6.00 hours, 250km)
Day 5: Talkeetna/Denali National Park and Preserve
Enjoy plenty of time to explore Denali NP. Opt to hike one of the countless trails in Denali and discover the dynamic glaciated landscape providing large rivers, countless lakes and ponds, and unique landforms that make up the foundation of the ecosystems that thrive in this park.
- Additional Notes: If weather conditions aren't great for flightseeing on Day 4, there is a possibility to try again this day before driving north to Denali.
- Included Activities: Denali National Park Visit, Denali Visitor Center & Dog Sled Demonstration
- Transport: Private Vehicle (3.00-3.50 hours, 250km)
Day 6: Denali National Park and Preserve (1L)
Hop on a Denali NP bus to Eielson Visitor Center on a full-day excursion to take in the beautiful flora, fauna, and mountains in the park. Keep an eye out for moose, bears, and caribou!
- Included Activities: Scenic Shuttle Bus to Eielson Visitor Center
Day 7: Denali National Park and Preserve/Anchorage
Free morning for optional whitewater rafting or hiking, then say farewell to Denali NP and travel back to Anchorage. Opt to join the group for a farewell dinner.
- Transport: Private Vehicle (4.00-5.00 hours, 370km)
Day 8: Anchorage
Depart at any time.
- Included Activities: Departure Day
Hotels/motels (5 nts), cabins (2 nts, shared facilities).
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches
This tour offers Jain, Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Kosher food options on request. Simply let our Customer Support team know the food option that you prefer.
Air-conditioned private vehicle, national park shuttle bus, hiking.
- Additional Services
Road trip along the scenic Seward Highway. Hike to Exit Glacier and Harding Icefield. Kenai Peninsula stay. Denali NP entrance fees. Denali NP dog sled demonstration. Full-day excursion to Eielson Visitor Center in Denali NP. Free time in Seward. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Additional Services
- Kenai Fjords Boat Trip (150-175USD per person)
- Alaska SeaLife Center Visit (20USD per person)
- Coastal Trail Hike (Free)
- Sea Kayaking Tour
- Wilderness Jet Boat Tour (70USD per person)
- Talkeetna River Natural History Float Trip (79USD per person)
Denali National Park and Preserve
- Denali Scenic Flight (220-420USD per person)
- Rafting on Nenana River
- Farewell Dinner (10-25USD per person)
No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2,149 for Alaska Kenai & Denali Adventure.
Covering a total distance of approx 702 km.
- Anchorage (USA): 126 km
- Seward (USA): 248 km
- Talkeetna (USA): 105 km
- Denali NP (USA): 222 km
- Anchorage (USA)